Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gabriel





Well I am going to attempt to put a few pictures of Gabriel here for you. They are not the best pictures because he tends to avoid the camera. He is such a sweetie but today we have been having stomach issues so it has been a long crying day. He has just been so pitiful but right now he is sound asleep in my lap. I turned in my FMLA papers so me and the family will be hanging until I go back to work in November. I want to enjoy the first few months with Gabriel because he is the first baby we have ever had in the house. Well anyway I will keep you updated when Gabe allows.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful just beautiful enjoy your new family of 4 and keep the pictures coming

Betsy said...

Oh he's beautiful! He looks like a little angel. We are overjoyed for you guys. Can't wait to see more updates. We hope your time off is a wonderful time of bonding and special memories for all of you!!!

Allison said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! So happy for you!

Suzanne Bilyeu said...

Christina:

You absolutely made my day. With huge tears of happiness, CONGRADULATION!!!! Gabe is absolutely adorable.

Suzanne

Becky said...

What a sweet little boy! Congratulations! I love the pic of him looking up at Lindze! So cute!

Lori said...

He is precious!!! I love, love, love the pictures and my heart is just so filled with joy for you!!!! Enjoy every second of this time because you deserve it!!! LOVE IT!

Lisa Brotherton said...

I am overwhelmed with happiness for you all!! He is just perfect!!!
This is the best news.

Unknown said...

fingsChristina he is such a cutie! Congratulations and please keep the photos and stories coming.

Maria said...

Oh.My.Goodness. This is just HUGE!!! I am so excited for you guys. What a blessing!!! Enjoy your time with him -- they grow so very, very fast!!

Mary from TN said...

Christina,

Gabriel is so beautiful!! Enjoy every second with him and Lindze while you are off work!