Saturday, January 9, 2010

6 Months

Just wanted to wish my sweet boy Gabriel a happy 6 month birthday. Okay I know some of you may think that is corny but I have never had a 6 month birthday so it is sort of a big deal to me. I have never had a one year birthday so I will be excited about that too but I wish for me time would slow down just a bit because it feels Gabe is getting big awfully quick. I can definitely say that about my Lindze. Anyway Happy 6 Month Birthday my sweet beautiful little blessing Gabriel.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy half-birthday big boy!!!!! So sweet!

Allison said...

Wow! Can't believe he's 6 months old. Happy half-birthday sweet boy!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Yes, time flies with kiddos.....that is, unless you are waiting to bring one home and then it CRAWLS! hahahahaha! When I get impatient, I try to remind myself to live in the moment because my boys are growing up right in front of my eyes and I don't want to miss a moment of that!

Jeanne said...

Haven't checked your blog in a while, and I am so happy for you and your family! Little Gabriel is so adorable, and of course he has the best name. :) We hope to pursue a domestic adoption this year, too.