Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Early Thanksgiving

Just a post to say that I got some new pictures of little man and he is not going to be little man by the time we get there. He is growing like a weed. He has these chubby cheeks that you just want to pinch. I can tell that he must be getting okay care because he has a smile in like half of the many pictures I received. He is just adorable and it makes me miss him so much especially considering he turned 7 months old today. I owe J big time for getting these to me today of all days. We are hoping to get some kind of an update maybe by the end of this week as to what is going on with getting our babies home. We need to pray hard that this wait comes to an end very soon!
Happy Early Thanksgiving to all of you guys out there. I have to work Thursday night so you guys out there enjoy the day and we have to remember to be thankful for what we have right now and also for what we have waiting for us in a country far far away.

No comments: