Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vacation

Yesterday I received an e-mail from the National Visa Center that our letter had been cabled to China and they kindly sent me my PDF of it which I immediately sent to CCAI. Beth notified me that my Article 5 would be dropped off today and I should expect pick up during the week of October 15th.  Our next step will be waiting for Travel Approval which can take 2-4 weeks. I guess you could say we are finally moving right along. I am really praying for a speedy TA because I have in my head when I would like to go to China but I guess we will see.  We are coming my sweet boy....
 Tonight I work my last night of 4 long 12 hour nights and we leave on our first beach vacation in a year.  Can you say so ready to go?  I guess we will be staying pretty close to the condo as we are saving every dime we have for bringing Dane home.  If my mother in law had not paid for the condo we wouldn't be going anywhere.  A vacation for me is being off more than 4 nights in a row and actually sleeping at night for 10 nights. This night shift is kicking my tail.....
  Keep the prayers coming that we continue along with no more problems and that we get our little man home soon.........

No comments: