Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Shower

Well Lindze and I are off to another baby shower for Little Man. She is so excited. She says she is going to help mommy open presents. I will try to post on what our sweet man gets when I get the chance. Well I got a little news regarding our Little Man today but unfortunately nothing can really be confirmed until the end of October so all I can say is pray that it goes well. I have been going from no news to bad news to good news so I don't want to get my heart set on anything but I can at least pray and keep my fingers crossed. I will be sure to update when I get an actual confirmation but like I said it might be a little while before I know for sure if anything has happened. Don't we all just love the world of International Adoption.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Sounds like you had a great shower! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get good news soon.