Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still Waiting for News

I haven't posted in a while because not much has gone on lately. I hope to get new pictures of Little Man around the beginning of October if B is able. She said she was going to try. I haven't received any updates since C and J were there in August. I wonder how much he has grown. We still have a few more things to do with his nursery which of course includes Tom hanging those pictures still. We have a shower this Thursday night by my mother in laws family, her church and my church. I have been instructed to stop buying him clothes because of this shower, the last shower and the one my fellow nurses are giving me in October but how can I stop myself from buying such cute outfits when I see them (and at such great deals). I truly went overboard on him at the most recent consignment sale and I still have one more to go to. I will try to take a few pictures of his really cute outfits and post them when I get a chance.
We still do not know when we will actually travel but I have been given a "tentative" time frame. I will believe it when I see it. There is someone with the Tokmok court who is gone for a month so I think all of our paperwork will just sit until they come back. I have made no travel plans so until I do I will just assume that nothing is really happening. I just hope and pray that he gets good care when the weather cools down. I hope they have figured out a way to keep our kids warm in the coming month.
Well off to get ready for the day. Lindze is in dance class on Wednesday mornings so off I go to drag her out of bed. Keeping those who are traveling in the coming weeks in my prayers and hope you guys returning for your second trip enjoy your Gotcha Day.

2 comments:

mblatham said...

Send me a photo of your little man and his given name and while I'm there I will do everything I can to get photos of him, ok???

Unknown said...

Tia, keep the faith, I know your journey has not been easy. 1 Peter 5:7 Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. praying for you and little man....