Thursday, September 4, 2008

Still Waiting

Well life is continuing in the Lunn household. Lindze is back in Mothers Day Out and I continue my daily e-mails to my coordinator to find out if there is any news. Next week Lindze will start back in dance class and she is so ready for that. We have decided that because nothing is going to happen soon with our adoption that we will go to the beach in early October (unless we have issues with all of these hurricanes that keep forming). Lindze is so hyped about playing on the beach and in the pool. We have not been on vacation since last October so I feel it is about time. We just decided we could not deprive Lindze of this just because we sit around waiting for something to happen when it probably will not.
Anyway next week I am participating in a consignment sale. I have decided to put all of Lindzes clothes since she was a year old in the consignment sale. That equals a lot of clothes. They completely fill up Little Mans closet from one side to the other. All of his stuff is in different stacks all over his room. I cannot wait to finally put his stuff up. We are hoping if we make anything that we can purchase stuff that we need for Little Man.
I am hoping and praying that something starts to happen in the next few weeks with Little Mans adoption but I guess we will see. I have heard that this winter Kyrgyzstan is planning on turning off the electricity for about 8 hours a day due to issues they are having. I cannot imagine my son laying in a crib with no heat and me not there to take care of him. I hope everyone keeps him and all of the other babies in their prayers and just know that God will protect each and everyone of them until we go back and pick them up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christina,

I just started reading your blog and will add it so I can follow your journey with the others. I have become quite addicted to watching for new posts. I LOVE the music! The beach sounds fun, I am sure Linze will have a blast. I hope your wait is short.

Ann

Corinne said...

Hope you get to bring your little man home soon.Waiting must be so hard.Blessings to you.

Lisa said...

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your comments on our blog! I am definitely praying for your son to come home soon and all the other babies!!

Lisa said...

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your comments on our blog! I am definitely praying for your son to come home soon and all the other babies!!