Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Dream

The other night I had a dream... In my dream I came home from work to the sound of kids laughing. I went to the toy room to see what was going on and was greeted with sweet smiles from my Lulu, my wild man Gabe, my peanut Dane and my little man Alek Manas. I was thinking to myself how lucky I was to have these kids and I couldn't believe that I ended up with all of them. They all jumped up and gave me a hug and told me how much they loved me and missed me while I was at work. I felt so blessed...
And then I woke up.... I went upstairs to Lulu's room and blew her kisses. I then went to Gabe's room and kissed him on the cheek and tucked him in because he always knocks his blankets off. I then went back downstairs and sent far away hugs and kisses to my little peanut that I hope and pray I will see soon.  I then went back to bed and sent a secret kiss to my little lost boy who will always have a special place in my heart.  I am still so blessed.

No comments: