Monday, June 9, 2008

Well nothing much going on with the adoption. I did get my new documents notarized this weekend. I am so lucky to work with girls who are so willing to assist me with my papers. Anyway the embassy is still closed and now I am hearing that the agencies are going to have to get reaccredited with Kyrgyzstan. Of course just another holdup with the process.
I e-mailed Jackie and ask he if there were any updates on our little man and she said she would speak with Tatiana. He is one and a half months now. I wonder how he is doing. Is he getting held? How much has he grown? I cannot wait until the day I can hold him in my arms and tell him that his mom and dad are there. Until that day God will just watch and protect him for me.
Tonight during bathtime, Lindze said "momma I'm different from everyone". I asked what she meant and she said "I'm the only one with dark hair" and I told her that she would not be "different" for much longer and she said "because brother is coming home." I cannot wait until that day. Our forever family is almost complete!!!

No comments: