Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 more weeks

In two more weeks we will be holding little man in our arms for the first time. I just keep watching the calendar until that day. The only hard part is that I will be leaving Lindze for the first time ever since she was placed in our arms in China on January 30, 2005. I have never gone a day without seeing her sweet little face. I don't think it will phase her half as much as it will Tom and I. We have been working on getting webcams on my computer and her grandmothers computer so we can communicate as much as possible. I told her she would be the first one from home to lay eyes on her new little brother. She seems pretty excited. Everynight when she goes to bed she prays her her litle brother. I could not have asked for a more precious daughter. I thank the Lord everyday for her.
A family is returning from Kyrgyzstan tomorrow after picking up their son and I am hoping for some sort of update on how Little Man is doing. If not I guess I will find out soon myself. We have been busy getting stuff for the trip. I work at a hospital and got one of our doctors to write some scripts for us for the trip. I always worry about getting something when I am out of the country. In China they told us to put a washcloth over the faucet in the sink so we would not forget to brush our teeth with bottled water. Nothing would be worse than getting some stomache ailment while trying to enjoy our son for the first time. We can only hope for the best.
Well the countdown continues until we leave!!!

No comments: